Within your Optix dashboard, you have the ability to choose which features are enabled. The below features can be turned on or off:
Choose whether you'd like to allow users to sign themselves up via your app. This can be set under Settings > Mobile Apps > Access.
- Drop-in bookings: Allow prospective members to make bookings via your website.
- Sign-up: Customize the sign-up experience for prospective members via your website.
- Tour bookings: Allow prospective members to book a tour to your space via your website.
This feature allows users to see the 'Book a Desk' option on the home screen of their mobile app and make desk reservations by the hour. If you operate on a first come, first served policy for desks then this does not need to be enabled.
As a venue administrator, you will always be able to create and manage teams if you wish to do so. Enabling this feature will allow users to create teams and add team members themselves through the app.
Plans are a mechanism through which you can provide booking allowances and discounts to members, and is also the means by which you can create recurring charges.
When enabled, users will see 'Report an issue' as an option in the menu of their mobile app. This allows users to instantly report issues with the condition of the space to your primary venue contact.
Check-ins allow you to understand who is on site, and is the mechanism by which a daily allowance provided on a plan is consumed. If you have your plans set up with check-in allowances or want to be able to see who is on site, you should enable this feature.
Products allow you to create a catalogue of products or services that you can sell to your users. Your users can conveniently purchase these products and services directly from their mobile device.
To make changes to any of the features noted above:
- Click Settings from the left-hand menu, then scroll down to the feature you'd like to make changes to.
- Click on which feature you'd like to update and disable/enable from that page
Disabling features will remove any associated sections from both the dashboard and mobile app. You can always change your mind and turn them back on later!