Welcome to Optix, we're excited to have you on board!
This guide will take you through the process for getting your account setup for your users.
This guide is intended to help you get things up and running and ready for users. We've created many more guides and support documentation in this knowledge base and encourage you to explore it once you've got things running.
If you can't find what you need don't hesitate to contact us with the chat icon on the bottom right of the screen!
🔎 Before We Begin
- Bookmark the unique URL for your custom Optix dashboard it should look like this https://yourvenuename.optixapp.com
- Familiarize yourself with the Optix Help Center and how to find information.
- Take a look at where to find everything in your admin dashboard to learn how to navigate the Optix admin dashboard.
- Add another admin to your dashboard to help you out.
💼 Step 1 - Organization and Location Settings
- Populate your organization settings & logo
- Input your location's contact information and details
- Set your custom terms (optional)
🖥 Step 2 - Resources
- Add your desks and meeting rooms
- Setting a day rate for your location
- Decide whether you'd like to offer hourly hot desk bookings or check-ins
- Let users register themselves and select a plan
- Create an additional location (optional - multi-location only)
👩💻👨💻 Step 3 - Users & Teams
- Create teams in Optix
- Create users in Optix
- Set your email notification preferences
- Select what information you want to collect from new users
- Define any additional user data points with custom properties
📖 Step 4 - Plans, Bookings & Check-ins
- Create your plans
- Adding a plan to a user or team
- Creating a booking for a user
- View upcoming bookings
- Edit or cancel a user created booking
- Hourly bookings vs. check-ins
- Understand how check-ins work
💵 Step 5 - Invoicing & Payment Settings (payment gateways)
- Learn which payment gateway(s) you can integrate with
- Configure your invoicing settings
- Enable auto payments (optional)
- Add a custom link within your user's app
- See how your users interact via the workplace app (share this with your users!)
🔈Turn off Silent Mode
Before emails will send to your users you will need to disable silent mode.
Need more info on Getting Started?