Passes are great when you want to create packages of Access and Allowance for Bookings, Check-ins and/or Product purchases for your Users to purchase in the mobile app. You can think of a Pass like ‘topping up’ the allowance in a User’s wallet. Your Users can purchase Passes whenever they want individually or in bulk, which adds Allowance under their account. Learn more about Allowance here.
1. Click on Passes from the left-hand menu
2. Click on Add Pass on the top right-hand corner of the screen
3. Enter a Pass name and description, and set your preferences for ‘User visibility’.
Note: The 'Visible to new users' toggles determines if new users can sign up for this Plan themselves in-app and the Sign-up Web Widget. This is only relevant in-app if you have set your new user registration policy under Mobile App > Access to the app set to ‘Users can sign up and obtain access’. In all other cases, plans are only assigned by administrators.
4. Set the price for your Pass
5. Click Add access under ‘Access and allowance’ to add access and/or allowance for Bookings, Check-ins and/or Product purchases
6. Set the expiration of the Pass
7. Click Save in the top right-hand corner