Resources refer to all the bookable entities in your workspace, whether that be desks, offices, or meeting rooms. The Resource page of your dashboard is where all of the resources that are bookable at your organization live. You’ll want to create resources here in order to allow your users to make bookings in the mobile app.
On the Resources page of your dashboard, you’ll also be able to create new resources, either individually or in bulk, and edit your existing resources. Just getting started? Here’s some need-to-know information when setting up resources for the first time.
💼 Let's be resourceful!
- In Optix, your resources are categorized by five different types: Hot desks, dedicated desks, meeting rooms, conference rooms, and private offices. Learn more about the functionality of each here.
- Once you’ve established how you’d like to categorize your resources, you can create your first resource!
⚙️ Fine-tuning your Resources
- Do you have more than one of the same resource, with the same setting preferences? Learn how to duplicate a resource.
- Needing to change a setting in one of your resources? Here’s an FAQ on editing a resource. If you have several resources to update the same way, edit all at once by learning how to bulk edit.
- Learn how to provide a discount on resource access
- Wanting to delete a resource you’re no longer using? Learn to do so here.
If you’re looking for more information on Resources, we recommend you browse this collection for detailed FAQs! And, as always, feel free to reach out with any further questions using the chat box in the bottom right corner, or by emailing the Optix Support Team. Happy browsing!