The Getting Started page is designed to give you a general overview of Optix, key concepts to help familiarize you with the interface, and guides on how to get started with setting up your organization. If you’re just getting started, you’ve found yourself in the right place. Here’s some need-to-know information when using Optix for the first time.
💡Overview of Optix
- Want to learn whether Optix is the right fit for your coworking space? Read more about the features we offer here.
- Ready to learn more about the key terms that will encompass your experience with Optix? Learn about the core terms that make up your experience, or get a wider breadth of information in our glossary of key terms.
- If you’d like to learn more about what goes into your subscription cost, we have an FAQ that goes into the details of your Optix bill.
🧐 Where to begin
- For new administrators, we have a Getting Started Checklist that outlines the key steps to setting up your organization with Optix, with links to FAQs you’ll find useful! Access that here.
- Familiarize yourself with the admin dashboard! This is where you’ll be spending most of your time with Optix.
- Learn how to update your account details, edit your notification settings, or even add a profile photo here.
If you’re looking for more information on Getting Started, we recommend you browse this collection for detailed FAQs! And, as always, feel free to reach out with any further questions using the chat box in the bottom right corner, or by emailing the Optix Support Team. Happy browsing!