In Optix, Plans act as subscriptions or memberships. For a designated price per time period, users or teams can have hourly or daily access (as well as discounts) to certain resources or the general amenities of your organization.
On the Plans page of your dashboard, you’ll be able to create plans, customize your plan preferences, assign plans to users or teams, and view a user’s plan history. Just getting started? Here’s some need-to-know information when creating plans for the first time.
📆 The Planning Process
- Familiarize yourself more with what a plan is, as well as some common plan settings to help you brainstorm ideas for your own organization
- The next step would be to create your first plan!
- If you’re interested in keeping plans private, instead of public-facing, you can assign plans manually to your users
✏️ Quick change of plans...
- Needing to make some changes to a plan you created? Learn how to edit a plan here.
- No longer using a plan in your dashboard? Follow this FAQ to delete the plan from your dashboard.
If you’re looking for more on Plans, we recommend you browse this collection for detailed FAQs! And, as always, feel free to reach out with any further questions using the chat box in the bottom right corner, or by emailing the Optix Support Team. Happy browsing!