In your organization, Users refer to anyone that registers and has an account in your dashboard. Users will have the ability to book resources, subscribe to plans, and pay for their invoices through the mobile app (depending on your settings). Teams refer to a group of users who are affiliated with the same external company or organization. The teams functionality will allow for a single invoice for the team’s users, and a shared payment method. Anyone associated with a team can book resources and subscribe to plans in the same way as individual users, sometimes even sharing plan usage.
On the Users page of your dashboard, you’ll be able to create and edit users, create & edit teams, and access user account information. Just getting started? Here’s some need-to-know information when creating users and teams for the first time.
👩💻 👨💻 Getting Familiar with your Users
- Learn how to give your prospective users access to your workplace app
- Create your first user by following this step-by-step guide
- If you’re migrating users from another platform, Optix offers two options to bulk import user data
- If a user needs to update their information and requires assistance, you’re welcome to assist in making changes by editing the user’s information on their behalf
🔗 Let's Team up!
- Once you’ve imported all your users, you can start creating teams
- You can also edit a team’s details to update any information
If you’re looking for more information on Users & Teams, we recommend you browse this collection for detailed FAQs! And, as always, feel free to reach out with any further questions using the chat box in the bottom right corner, or by emailing the Optix Support Team. Happy browsing!