Adding and removing users from a team can also be done by the designated team admin through the app. To make these updates as an admin:
- Click Users in the left-hand menu
- Select the Teams tab
- Click on the team you would like to edit
- Scroll down and select the Members section on the right-hand side panel
- To add a user click Add Member. To remove a user click the more button (three vertical dots) and then Remove
- Alternatively, you can add an existing user to a team by selecting Add user from the team's 'more' menu (the three dots) on the main Teams page.
Note: If the team has been assigned to a plan with individual usage (i.e. each member of the team has access to 30 hours of hot desk access per month), you'll need to manually add the new member(s) onto the plan immediately in order to ensure the new member has access to the plan and is reflected on the team's upcoming invoices.
Need more info on Users & Teams?