By default, your users will be able to cancel their check-ins. If you would like this option to exist only for admins (e.g. admins will have to cancel check-ins on behalf of a user if necessary), you can edit the Check-in settings within your admin dashboard.
- Click Settings from the left-hand menu, then Check-ins
- Next to 'Allow users to cancel their check-ins', click the toggle to slide into the off position
If permitted, users will be able to cancel a check-in by again clicking the check-in icon on their home screen. To cancel a check-in on behalf of a user:
- Click Users from the left-hand menu
- Search for the user you'd like to cancel the check-in for
- Click on the user, and in the side-panel click Check-ins
- Click on the date of the check-in in the calendar, and in the details that display below the calendar, click on the three dot menu
- Confirm that you'd like to cancel the user's check-in by clicking Cancel check-in
- The user's check-in will be reversed. If the check-in had been charged to the plan allowance, the day of use will be added back. If it had caused a charge, the charge will be reversed.
Need more info on Bookings & Check-ins?