In the users tab of the dashboard, you'll be able to review dates for which the user was present but didn't check in, dates for which the user checked in, and dates when the user wasn't registered as present in calendar form.
- Click Users from the left-hand menu
- Click on the user's name to open their side panel
- Select the Check-ins section
- On the calendar, see an overview for the entire month. Solid green circles indicate check-ins while empty green circles indicate the user was present but not checked in.
- To view details for a particular date, select the date from the calendar. You will be able to see the name of the location the user was checked into, what day/time the check-in was created, and who created the check-in (either the user or the name of the admin who checked the user in on their behalf)
Need more info on Bookings & Check-ins?