Marketplace refers to a space in your dashboard where you can create and showcase products or services for sale at your organization. Your users will them be able to access the Marketplace through the app and purchase these products or services.
On the Marketplace page of your dashboard, you’ll be able to list items for sale, create collections, and view the sales of your products. Just getting started? Here’s some need-to-know information when accessing Marketplace for the first time.
💸 Make your first sale!
- Want to learn more about where users see your products in their mobile app? This FAQ will shine some light on the subject.
- Learn how to list your first product for sale here
🏷️ Put a Label on It
- Learn how to organize your products as ‘collections’ for users to see
- You can also learn how to organize products for administrators in the dashboard using labels
📄 Keep those receipts...
- Needing to keep tabs on your sales history? You can do that right in your dashboard.
- No longer selling a product? This FAQ will show you how to delete an item.
If you’re looking for more content on Marketplace, we recommend you browse this collection for detailed FAQs! And, as always, feel free to reach out with any further questions using the chat box in the bottom right corner, or by emailing the Optix Support Team. Happy browsing!