Labels are useful if you’re looking for a way to help keep track of certain products or product sales. The options are endless for building out custom labels, it all depends on the products and services you’re offering. Read our blog post for some ideas on what you can sell in your Marketplace to get you started.
Note: You can assign multiple labels to a product / service or sale.
To create a label for your sales:
1. Navigate to the Sales page in your web dashboard by clicking on Marketplace > Sales in the left-hand menu
2. Click on the sale you'd like to add a label to, and click + Add a label
3. Here you can choose to add an existing label, or create your own. To create a new label click the pencil icon beside the color you'd like your label to be.
4. Type in a Label name in the text box (20 characters max). You can change the colour here too.
5. Click Save to save the label.
6. To add the label to the sale, click on the new label you've created (or an existing one) and see the white check mark appear.
7. To remove a label, simply click again and the white check mark on the label will disappear.
To create a label for your product/service:
1. Navigate to the Products page in your web dashboard by clicking on Marketplace > Products in the left-hand menu
2. Click on the product you'd like to add a label to, and click + Add a label
3. Follow steps 3 - 7 above for a sales label.
Need more info on Marketplace?