You can choose which types of push notifications you'd like to receive within the 'Settings' section of the mobile app.
- Tap the More icon on the bottom right of the menu bar
- Select Settings
- Here, you'll see a 'Push Notifications' section (for managing in-app notifications). Tap the toggle next to any notification to enable or disable.
Note: If you are not receiving push notifications on Android, please follow the steps below.
- Switch off battery optimization for Optix
- Open Settings, then Apps, then the three dots on the upper right corner, then Special Access, then Optimize battery usage
- From here, tap on the dropdown menu that says 'Apps not optimized’, then switch it to all apps and then switch off battery optimization for the Optix App
- Exclude the Optix app from any of the battery optimization features on your device. You'll find these in Settings, then Battery. You'll need to disable battery optimization for the Optix app, as well as checking to make sure the Restrict background data setting is disabled.
Need more info on the mobile app?