In order to allow Optix to recognize when you're present at an organization's location, the app uses GPS location services. Therefore, you'll need to allow your app to access your phone's location services in order to operate accurately.
If you did not enable location services when prompted after you first downloaded your organization's app, you can follow the steps below to turn it on.
1. From your iPhone's home screen, tap the Settings icon
2. Select Privacy
3. Select Location Services
4. First, ensure location services are 'on' overall (meaning the top of your location services menu matches the screenshot below)
5. Next, scroll down to find the app and tap to select
6. Tap Always to allow Optix to access your location
From your device's home screen, navigate to Settings
2. Select Apps
3. Scroll down to your organization’s app
4. Select Permissions
5. Next to 'Location,' switch the toggle on
Need more info on the mobile app?