As a member you can book a meeting room on your mobile app.
As a venue administrator, you can make room bookings on behalf of users from within the dashboard. This includes being able to create bookings for one-off users / non members and charge them immediately.
Creating a booking
- Select Dashboard from the left-hand menu
- To the right of the calendar, select the room you'd like to book
- Click in the calendar to select a booking start time. Alternatively you can click and drag to specify the total desired duration.
- Enter the user's name (for an existing user) or email (for new users) and click Next.
- Under the 'Usage/payment' dropdown menu, select the applicable plan or charging method. You can charge to an available plan allowance, add to an upcoming invoice or collect payment immediately.
- Once you're done, click Confirm
- The user will receive an email notifying them of the booking and any applicable charges
Note: If making a booking for a brand new user, entering their email will register them as a user in your Optix account. They'll receive an email welcoming them to download your venue's app, where they can register their account, review their invoices, etc. If you prefer for them not to be able to access the app, you can change their user status to inactive once you have charged them.