As a member you can book a meeting room on your mobile app.
As an administrator, you can make room bookings on behalf of users from within the web dashboard. This includes being able to create bookings for one-off users / non members and charge them immediately.
Creating a booking
- Select Schedule from the left-hand menu
- To the left of the calendar, click Create. Alternatively you can click and drag on the calendar to create a booking and specify a desired duration.
- Select a booking time and resource
- Enter the user's name or email, or Add a new user on the spot.
- Enter a booking title and any notes.
- Under 'Payment options' you can choose to 'Use allowance' to charge to an available plan allowance or collect a 'Single payment' and add to the user's invoice on the billing date after the booking end time, or collect payment immediately.
- Once you're done, click Save
- The user will receive an email notifying them of the booking and any applicable charges
Note: If creating a booking for a brand new user you are registering them as a user in your Optix account. They'll receive an email welcoming them to download your app, where they can register their account, review their invoices, etc. If you prefer for them not to be able to access the app, you can change their user status to inactive once you have charged them.