Admins have the ability to cancel a room booking made by a user at any of their locations, as long as the booking was originally made within Optix.
Note: Bookings made on an external calendar (i.e. Google Calendar or Microsoft Exchange) and synced over to Optix through a calendar integration cannot be edited from within the Optix dashboard.
1. Log into your optixapp.com subdomain
2. Select Schedule from the left-hand menu
3. Locate the room booking you'd like to cancel, and click the booking to modify it
4. Click the trash icon in the right-hand corner to delete the booking
5. If there's a due invoice already affiliated with the booking, you will be prompted with the option to provide the user with a credit to their account. Switch the toggle on or off to choose.
6. When you're satisfied, click Cancel booking. This will automatically send the user an email notifying them of the changes to their booking.
Need more info on the Schedule & Bookings?