Admins have the ability to cancel a room booking made by a user at any of their locations, as long as the booking was originally made within Optix.
Note: This means that bookings made on an external calendar (i.e. Google Calendar or Microsoft Exchange) and synced over to Optix through a calendar integration cannot be edited from within the Optix dashboard.
1. Log into your optixapp.com subdomain
2. Select Schedule from the left-hand menu
3. Locate the room booking you'd like to cancel, and click the booking to modify it
4. Click the trash icon in the right-hand corner to delete the booking
Note: If the room booking has already passed, you won't be able to edit or modify the booking. You will only be able to cancel and refund their account.
5. When you're satisfied, click Save. This will automatically send the user an email notifying them of the changes to their booking
Need more info on the Schedule & Bookings?