In order to provide someone in your organization unlimited access to resources (i.e. your admins or an IT professional) without incurring charges, you'll need to create an unlimited plan.
- Select Plans from the left-hand menu
- Click Add plan to create a new plan
- Give your plan a name and description
- Click the blue Add Access/Discount button, and select Hourly bookings
- Ensure the drop down menu under 'Resource' shows 'All Resources'
- Under 'Access/Credit' click where you see 30 to open the drop-down menu. Select Unlimited
- Leave the 'Price' field empty under the Billing preferences section
- When you're satisfied, click Create
You're all set! Now you'll just need to assign the plan to the admin.