Adding a payment method
- Select Users from the left-hand menu
- If adding a method to a team, select the Teams tab
- Search for the user/team that you'd like to add a payment method to
- Select Account from the side panel
- Within the 'Payment Method' section, click the + icon
- Fill out their payment information
- Determine whether you'd like to enable auto-payments for this user
Note: With auto-payments enabled, a user will be automatically charged on the day their invoices become due. With auto-pay disabled, the user will be responsible for paying for their invoice when it becomes due. Once you click Continue in the next step, only the user will be able to update the payment method.
- Click Continue to save their information
Note: The user will receive a confirmation email letting them know that a new payment method has been added to their account.
Removing a payment method
This can only be done for an individual user. For teams, the team administrator must amend their payment method.
- Follow steps 1 - 4 above
- Click the more button (three vertical dots) next to the payment method you wish to remove, then click Remove
Moving a payment method from a user to a team
- Click on the user you'd like to change and from the right side panel, click Account
- Scroll to view the payment method and click the three-dot menu on the right
- Click Move to team to move the payment method from the personal account to the team account