Requiring payment methods from users is a great way to set your organization up for hassle free billing. If you wish to enable auto payments, requiring payments methods is a recommended first step.
- Click Settings from the left-hand menu, then click Invoicing.
- Enable the toggle next to 'Require new users to add a payment method'. Enabling this will require all users to input a payment method before they can perform any actions within your workplace app.
Note: This option will only show after you have connected a payment gateway on the 'Integrations' screen.
When the requirement is enabled, you can exempt specific users or teams from this requirement. You may wish to do this for members who pay by alternative method outside of Optix (e.g. check, cash, or direct bank account transfer).
- Click Users from the left-hand menu (click Teams tab if applicable)
- Locate the user/team who you'd like to manually disable auto-payments for, and click their name
- Select Account from the side panel
- Within the 'Payment Method' section, disable the toggle next to 'Required'
Need more info on Settings?