To allow new users to sign up for your space via the web, you will first have to create and customize your web onboarding plugin, and then embed the code export from Optix on to your website.
**NOTE: your website must be SSL enabled (https) in order to accept payments through this feature. If you are not sure if your website meets these requirements, please contact your web developer or website hosting service**
- Select Settings from the left hand menu, and then Features
- Click the more button (three vertical dots) next to User Onboarding
- Next to 'New users can gain access to your mobile app in the following way', select Useres can register themselves from the dropdown menu
- Click Web Widget on the top of the screen, observe a mock up of the sign up screen and an editor panel on the left side of the screen
- From the Design tab of the editor panel, you can customize the look and feel of the widget including color and front. You may also choose to select a preset theme.
- Click through to the Options tab of the editor panel to upload images and specify welcome/thank you text
- Click Save Changes
- Click through to the Embed tab and specify how you would like the widget to display on your website (pop up, embed or via a link)
- Click Get the Code/Link to generate an export of the code that can be added to your website
Embedding user sign-up on to your website
In step #7 above, you will have generated an export of some computer code. This needs to be added to your website in order to complete the process of integrating web user sign-up with your website.
When exporting the code, you first have to select how you want the sign-up form to display on your website.
Embed will allow you to have the sign up form integrated on to one of your existing web pages
Pop-up will allow you to have users click a button to open a modal that displays over top of the webpage
Link will give you the URL to which you can connect a "Sign-up" button (or something similar) to open the web user sign-up form on a separate page.
If you are unfamiliar with how to edit your website, it is recommended that you work directly with your web developer on how best to integrate this functionality on your site.
Understanding your design options
Within the 'Design' tab you have a number of properties that can be customized to ensure the sign-up experience reflects your organization's branding.
Choose a theme - allows you to select from a templated theme, you can use this as a starting point and then make further customizations
Background - sets the background color
Dark Mode - enabling dark mode will switch the font colour from dark to light so that is displays better on dark background colors
Accent - use this to set the color for the buttons and navigation indicator
Button text - use this to choose if you want light or dark text on buttons within the sign-up form
Nav bar - use this to set the colour of the header and footer bars
Nav bar text - use this to choose if you want light or dark text on the header
Font - select your organization's font or check out Google Fonts to find one that works for you
Text field style - adjust this to change how the input fields are displayed
Navigation bar shadow - use this to add or change a shadow under the main navigation bar/header
Button corners - adjust this to make the corners of buttons more round or more square
Button shadows - enable the toggle to turn on shadows under the form buttons