Apps & Integrations in Optix refer to additional tools and functionality that you can add to your dashboard from the Apps page, including integrations from external software providers. Payment gateways are merchant technologies you can integrate with to handle invoices & payments. Both apps and payment gateways can be located in Apps.
On the Apps page of your dashboard, you’ll be able to find new apps to install in your dashboard (as well as integrations already enabled), access Zapier to integrate external apps, and develop new apps to install in Optix. Just getting started? Here’s some need-to-know information when accessing Apps for the first time.
- Wondering what CRMs Optix integrates with? Click here.
- What exactly is Zapier? Take advantage of integrations and implement them in Optix via Zapier.
- One of our most popular app integrations is with Google Calendar. Learn how to set up Google Calendar in Optix.
- Looking to implement an app you already use, but aren’t seeing in our Apps page? Develop your own apps using our Developer platform.
💳 Let's get paid!
- Needing to set up a payment gateway? Learn which payment gateways Optix supports, and the cost to integrate a payment gateway with Optix.
- Stripe is one of our most popular payment gateways. If you’d like to begin setting up your payment gateway with Stripe, learn to do so here.
- To learn how to set up a particular integration, visit the Apps, Integrations & Payment Gateways page in our Help Center.
If you’re looking for more information on Apps, Integrations, or Payment Gateways, feel free to browse this collection for detailed FAQs! And, as always, feel free to reach out with any further questions using the chat box in the bottom right corner, or by emailing the Optix Support Team. Happy browsing!