Engage your users with automated in-app announcements. Broadcast important information about your workplace or community such as communicating workplace health and safety policies, or changes to operations; and have that information display directly in the iOS and Android apps.
In this FAQ you'll learn:
- Where users see announcements in the app
- How to create an announcement
- How to edit an announcement
- How to see how each announcement has performed
Where do users see announcements in the app?
Announcements appear as a 'pop-up' in the user app upon opening the app.
How do I create an announcement?
1. Select Community in the left-hand menu, and then select Announcements.
2. Click New Announcement to add a new announcement.
3. Add a title, image (optional), description, and button text.
4. The 'pause announcement' toggle will put the announcement in a 'draft' mode until you're ready to send it. You can also pause announcements after they've gone live if you'd like to save the content for future use. This is particularly useful for times in which you'll want to re-announce messages (eg. "Event Space A is closed for an event this evening")
5. For multi-venue businesses only: choose to display your announcement at all locations, or a specific location.
6. Choose when to start sending the announcement. You can choose immediately (which means the announcement will send immediately after you've created it); or, you can choose to send it on a specific date.
7. Select a repeat time.
- If you'd like the announcement to be a one-time announcement, choose 'Never'.
- If you'd like the announcement to repeat every day, week, or month choose 'Every' and a selection from the drop-down.
8. Select a time to stop sending the announcement.
- You can choose 'Never' which means, if you've selected 'Every Day' for the announcement to repeat, then the announcement will keep repeating every day for the rest of time.
- Or you can choose 'On a day' which will be the last day the announcement will send out.
How do I edit an announcement?
1. To edit an announcement, click on the three dots next to the announcement, and select edit.
2. You can also pause or unpause an announcement from the three dot menu.
How do I see how each announcement has performed?
After an announcement has gone live, you're able to view who has seen the announcement, whether they've clicked the button on the announcement, and the date and time they both viewed and clicked on.
1. Simply select Community, then Announcements in the left-hand menu.
2. You can see an overview of who has seen and clicked the button on your announcement, but to view a more granular performance click on the announcement that you'd like to view the performance of.
3. You can filter the interaction by 'seen' or 'clicked', as well as search for a particular user.