Once you’ve added a Plan to a User or Team, you are able to easily update or cancel this Plan at any time.
Haven't added a Plan to an individual user or a team? Learn how here.
To cancel a plan in the Plans tab:
1. Click on Plans
2. Click on All Plans
3. Search for the User or Team
4. Click on the three-dot menu on the right side
5. Click End
You can cancel a plan in the Users tab:
1. Click on Users or Teams from the left-hand menu
2. Search for the User or Team
3. Click on their profile
4. Click on Plans from the right-hand side
5. Click on the Plan you wish to cancel
6. Click on the trash icon on the top right-hand corner
Note: Optix will automatically generate a credit for the remaining Allowance and access if a Plan or Pass has been canceled partway through a billing period. Click here to learn more about how credits work in Optix. If you’d like to process a refund instead, you’ll need to manually complete this directly through your payment gateway. Click here to learn more about processing refunds.
Need more info on Plans?