The integration titled 'Stripe (including bank accounts)' allows your members to pay with methods other than credit card, including ACH (bank account/direct debit).
Note: ACH capability through Stripe is only available for US based Stripe clients at this time. You can learn more about accepting ACH payments through Stripe here.
- Log in to your Stripe account
- Click Payments on the left hand menu, then click Settings
- Enable ACH payments
- Click Developers from the left hand menu, then click API Keys
- Make note of your 'Secret key' as you will need to input this in Optix when activating the integration
- Select Apps from the left-hand menu then click Find new apps
- Scroll down and click Stripe (inc. US Bank Accounts)
- Click Install
- Input the 'Secret key' retrieved from your Stripe account in the 'Login' field and click Save