Admins have the ability to change details for and/or cancel a room booking made by a user at any of their venues, as long as the booking was originally made within Optix.
Note: This means that bookings made on an external calendar (i.e. Google Calendar or Microsoft Exchange) and synced over to Optix through a calendar integration cannot be edited from within the Optix dashboard.
1. Log into your optixapp.com subdomain
2. Select Schedule from the left-hand menu
3. Locate the room booking you'd like to edit the title for, and click the booking to modify it
4. Click the pencil icon to edit it
5. Here, you'll be able to edit the room booking's details, such as the date, start time, duration, and title of the meeting. If you'd rather outright delete the booking, click trash icon in the top right
Note: If the room booking has already passed, you won't be able to edit or modify the booking. You will only be able to cancel and refund their account.
6. Review the user's plan allowance to determine that they have enough hours/credit left to successfully make this booking
Note: This step is particularly useful if you're changing the duration of their booking on their behalf, as it gives you the chance to make sure they have enough allowance in their plan before updating the booking.
7. When you're satisfied, click Save. This will automatically send the user an email notifying them of the changes to their booking