Adding your Users into Optix is easy and can be done by importing information, and in this case, bulk uploading User information from a spreadsheet. Follow the instructions below to import your existing Users.
1. Click Users from the left-hand menu
2. Click the Add user button in the top right corner
3. Click Bulk upload from a file
4. Click Download template CSV file
5. Complete the user template and save as a .CSV file
To ensure data is uploaded correctly, do not add or remove any columns from the template CSV file
Name and email address are the only fields that are required to create a user account within Optix
6. Click Upload your completed .csv file
7. Review any errors
8. Click Import Users to complete the upload
Need more info on Getting Started?