PLEASE NOTE: DELETING DATA CANNOT BE REVERSED OR RECOVERED. THE OPTION TO DELETE DATA WILL BE AVAILABLE WHILST YOU ARE IN TRIAL AND FOR 28 DAYS FOLLOWING YOUR SIGN-UP TO OPTIX
During your Optix trial, you may have created sample users and bookings that you wish to remove now that you've signed up!
If you are only looking to remove some data, please contact your onboarding specialist. This FAQ will walk you through the process for deleting all data from your account.
The only information that will be preserved is:
- Organization name
- Organization logo
- Organization address
- Optix subdomain URL (e.g. coworking.optixapp.com)
- Any additional venues that had been added
- Everything on the Venues & Spaces 'Contact' and 'Details' tabs
Deleted information will include:
To delete your data:
- Click Settings > Organization
- Scroll down and click Delete your data (if you do not see this option contact Optix Support)
- Read and accept the warning modal that pops up, data deletion cannot be reversed
- Click Delete