You are able to alter a pending invoice by removing and voiding a item on a pending invoice. First, you'll need to get access to the pending invoice in question:
- Select Users from the left-hand menu (then Teams if you are looking for a team)
- Locate and click on the user or team
- Scroll down and select the 'Invoices' section on the right side panel
- When viewing this page, clear the filters at the top in order to locate pending invoices
- Click View on the invoice that you'd like to edit
Note: You can also locate any invoices from the Invoices page in the dashboard.
To remove and void the line item:
- Within the invoice, locate the line item you wish to remove and void
- Hover over the three dot menu to the right of the line item, and select it
- From the drop down menu, select Remove and void
Note: When removing and voiding an invoice item, the system will still consider this line 'invoiced' and could create refunds if something changes. For example, if you 'remove and void' a booking charge, then cancel the booking, a refund for that booking will be created.
Need more info on Invoices?