Within your Optix dashboard, you can view and download your subscription invoices, update your payment card information, and see a preview of your upcoming bill.
- Click your photo/avatar in the upper left corner of the dashboard, then click Optix billing
- Scroll down to the section you wish to update or view
Payment method - click Change to change the card to which your Optix subscription gets charged
Invoice details - use this to update the address for your organization that appears on your Optix invoice
Billing estimate - provides information on the charges that will appear on your next bill
Billing history - see previous charges on your account, and download invoices by clicking the more button (three vertical dots)
If you would like to cancel your Optix subscription, click the more button (three vertical dots) under the Subscription section. You will be prompted to complete a short form.
Shutdown your Optix account
If you'd like to shut down your Optix account, here are a few things to know:
- As noted in our Terms of Service, we require 30 days notice to cancel an Optix account
- If you're interested in canceling mid-billing cycle, keep in mind that your final invoice will be prorated (e.g. if you cancel halfway through a month, your final month will be 50% of the price you pay in a typical month)
- Ultimately, you'll need to speak with an Optix representative by phone to suspend or cancel your account.