Note: When configuring this integration in Optix you will be prompted to enter 'login' and 'password'. These are not your Optix credentials nor the login information you use to access Authorize.net. They correspond to the API Login ID and Transaction Key that you will retrieve by following the steps below.
- Log in to your account
- Click on Account, and then Settings
- Under 'Security Settings' click API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Generate and make note of your API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Select Apps from the left-hand menu
- Scroll down and click Authorize.net
- Click Install
- Input your Authorize.net API login ID in the 'login' field
- Input your Authorize.net Transaction Key in the 'password' field
Need more info on Apps, Integrations & Payment Gateways?