You can get more granular with the data by filtering the report. Filters are located at the top of each report you click into. You can simply select a filter, and make customizations.
The types of filters include:
Note: Filters vary by report
- Date range: Filtering by a specific date range allows you the flexibility to see data from various points in time. Select from last 7 days, last 4 weeks, last 3 months, last 12 months, month to date, quarter to date, year to date, or a custom date range.
- Frequency: Selecting a frequency type allows you to view the report in a monthly, quarterly, or yearly viewport.
- Primary location: Filtering by the specific location allows you to see data associated with a specific location. Unassigned means that a user has not been assigned to a particular location yet.
Note: This filter is only visible for multi-location organizations.
- Revenue type: Filtering by the type of revenue allows you to pin-point where revenue is coming from. Filter by revenue from monthly plans, bookings, check-ins, subscription set-up fees, subscription deposits, custom invoice line items, one-time plan subscriptions, sales, and yearly plan subscriptions.
- Plan: Filtering by a specific plan can provide you more insight on which plans are performing well.
- Resource: Filtering by a specific resource can provide you more insight on which resources are performing well.
- Type of account: Filter by the type of account when you want to narrow in on the account type. This filter includes active users, inactive users, leads, and teams.
- Type of resource: Filter by the type of resource. This includes meeting rooms, conference rooms, hot desks, dedicated desks, and private offices.
- Source of user: Filter by the user source. This includes users from walk-ins, drop-in bookings, added by admins, web onboarding, user app, tour bookings, and unknown (members that were added in the past with an unknown source).