In Optix, you can access any of your users' invoices and make changes before your users pay. In this case, if you're looking to manually add a line item to create a new charge or create a discount on your user's upcoming payment, you can do so by following the steps below.
To access a user's invoice:
1. Select Users from the left-hand menu (then Teams if you are looking for a team)
2. Locate and click on the user or team
3. Scroll down and select the 'Invoices' section on the right-side panel
4. Click View on the invoice that you'd like to edit
Note: You can also access any invoice from the Invoices page of your web dashboard.
To add a new charge or to add a credit in dollar amount:
1. Click Add charge or credit
2. If it's a charge: Type in a description, quantity, cost per unit (before tax), and the tax rate for the charge
3. If it's a credit: Type in a description and the credit amount
Note: You can also use this method to offer a full credit if you've agreed to waive the fees on a particular invoice and don't want to void the invoice.
4. Click Add to add the charge or credit
Need more info on Invoices?