To access a user's invoice:
- Select Users from the left-hand menu
- Locate and click on the user or team
- Scroll down and select the 'Invoices' section on the righthand side panel
- Click View on the invoice that you'd like to edit
To add a new charge or to add a credit in dollar amount:
- Click Add charge or credit
- If it's a charge: Type in a description, quantity, cost per unit (before tax), and the tax rate for the charge
- If it's a credit: Type in a description and the credit amount
Note: You can also use this method to offer a full credit if you've agreed to waive the fees on a particular invoice and don't want to void the invoice.
- Click Add to add the charge or credit
To instead add a discount onto, modify, or delete a specific line item within the invoice:
- From the main invoice, hover over the line item and click the pencil icon that appears
- Here, you'll be able to modify the charge (either changing the quantity or the unit price), the tax amount, or the description for the line item. To save new changes, click New price in the bottom right. To instead delete the line item from the invoice, click Delete in the bottom left
To remove and void an invoice item on a pending invoice:
You are able to edit a pending invoice by either removing and voiding an item on a pending invoice or adding a custom line item for one-time charges, discounts or other incidentals.
Note: When removing and voiding an invoice item, the system will still consider this line 'invoiced' and could create refunds if something changes. For example, if you 'remove and void' a booking charge, then cancel the booking, a refund for that booking will be created.
To add, edit, and remove an invoice item on an upcoming, due or overdue invoice:
You are able to add, edit, and remove invoice items from an upcoming, due or overdue finalized invoice.
To void a invoice item, follow the steps below:
Navigate to the item on the invoice
Click the three-dot menu at the right hand side of the invoice item
Note: For your records, we don't delete this item. We move this item to its own invoice with the status void.