Once you have created your plans in Optix, you can assign them to your users and teams. There is no limit to the number of plans you can assign to any one user or team.
Haven't created your plans yet? Learn how here.
This article covers:
Assigning plans to individuals
Plans allow you to offer different levels of access to your facilities and amenities. To assign a plan to an individual user:
- Click Users from the left-hand menu
- Click on the individual you'd like to assign a plan to reveal the side panel
- Click Plans and then click Add Plan
- Choose which plan you'd like to add from the dropdown menu
- Specify start date (required) and end date (optional)
At this time, plan start dates can not be set to a date in the past. End dates can be added at any time.
- If applicable, input a set up fee or deposit that you wish to be added to the user's next invoice
- Set any special terms you wish to sent to the user
- Input any pricing adjustments in the 'Customize price' section
You can specify a percentage or fixed monetary value increase or decrease that is applied to the base price of the plan to arrive at the cost for the particular user you are assigning the plan to.
- If you would like the user to review and accept the plan before it becomes active, check the box next to 'Require member to agree'.
When this box is checked, no charges will be created until such time the plan is accepted by the user in the app. Any bookings made before the plan is accepted will incur a charge based on the rates you have set, and will not count against the plan allowance.
- Click Confirm
Assigning plans to teams
The process for assigning plans to teams is very similar to the process for individual users described above. There are a few key points of differentiation.
- After clicking Users from the left-hand menu, click through to the Teams tab
- When assigning the plan to the team, you will need to select either Shared usage or Individual usage as the pricing model
Shared usage grants access to a pooled allowance. Any allowance included as part of the plan is shared by all members of that team
Individual usage grants each individual team member access to their own allowance. Any allowance included as part of the plan, along with the cost, is multiplied based on the number of team members activated on the plan.
Learn more about the distinction between the two here.
- If you have selected Individual usage you will be prompted to select which members of the team to activate on the plan
When adding a new member to a team that has an individual usage plan assigned to it, the new member must be activated on the plan. This can be done by navigating to the team side panel and clicking Edit on the plan you wish to update.
Cancelling a plan
To cancel a plan for a particular user/team, you can either cancel the plan effective immediately or you can specify an end date in the future.
- Click Users from the left-hand menu, if you are cancelling a team plan click through to the Teams tab
- On the side panel, click Plans
- Click Edit in the bottom left of the plan you wish to cancel
- Click Cancel plan in the bottom left of the pop up window
To set an end date in the future, follow steps #1-3 above, and instead of clicking Cancel plan, uncheck the box next to 'No end date' and specify an end date using the calendar.