With custom properties, you can choose to collect additional user information that will be helpful in running your space.
Note: Be sure you are collecting data in accordance with relevant laws/regulations in your jurisdiction. If in doubt, reference the privacy laws/regulations in your country or consult with your legal counsel before making public.
Learn more about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) here.
- Log in to your optixapp.com subdomain
- Click Settings in the left-hand menu
- Click Properties
- Click the blue plus button in the top right of the screen
- Click New property
- Complete the 'Details' fields
Note: User property 'groups' are a way to organize the various pieces of information your are collecting from your users. Information will be displayed in the user side panel in the groups that you have specified here.
- Under the 'Attributes' section, specify a 'Field type'. This determines what types of values you want to accept for a particular property (e.g. numerical, date, text etc.)
- In the 'Permission' field, choose if the property can be filled out by admins or by both admins and users
- Use the 'Display on public user profiles' toggle to decide if you want this property to show on user profiles in the directory
- Click Save