The community feed occupies the home screen of your workplace app and is a great way to share information, resources and events with your users.
Create a post
- Select Community from the left-hand menu
- Type your message in the box at the top of the screen
Note: If you paste in a link, for example to your website, blog or an event, a card will be automatically created for you. This card will pull in the picture and title of the page.
- By default, posts will be visible to members at all of your venues. If you would like to make venue specific posts, use the drop down menu at the bottom of the box to select the applicable venue(s)
- If you wish to trigger a push notification to users for the post, click the bell/notification icon
- Click Post to share with your members
Delete a post
- Select Community Feed from the left-hand menu
- Scroll down to the post you would like to remove
- Click the more button (three vertical dots) and then Delete Post
Pinning a post
Community feed posts occupy the home screen of the user app. You can choose to 'pin' a post to the top of the feed by clicking the more button (three vertical dots) next to a post on the Community page within your Optix dashboard. Future posts will always go beneath any pinned posts.
To unpin a post, follow the same process and select Unpin.