With the Community Feed feature, it's easy to share information and events with your members.
1. Login to your optixapp.com subdomain
2. Select Community from the left-hand menu
3. Type your message in the box at the top of the screen
Note: If you paste in a link, for example to your website, blog or an event, a card will be automatically created for you. This card will pull in the picture and title of the page.
4. By default, posts will be visible to members at all of your venues. If you would like to make venue specific posts, use the drop down menu at the bottom of the box to select the applicable venue(s)
5. Click Post to share with your members
Note: Community feed posts occupy the home screen of the user app. You can choose to 'pin' a post to the top of the feed by clicking the more button (three vertical dots) next to a post on the Community page within your Optix dashboard. Next posts will always go beneath any pinned posts.