- Create the Group in Kisi. These Groups determine when your members can access your venue.
- For more assistance with setting up your Kisi account, please visit the Kisi Support Pages
- Once you have set up your Kisi settings, click on the account icon in the top right corner and select Manage Devices.
- Here you will see the option to generate an API token
IMPORTANT: the account you are using to generate the API token, must be set as an Admin in Kisi. If the account is not set as an Admin the API token that is generated will not sync to the Kisi Groups. For more information see How to create a Kisi admin.
Integrating to Optix
- Log in to your optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Integrations from the left-hand menu
- Scroll down until you find the Kisi integration, and click Connect
- Input the API token and Save
- Once your API token is saved, follow the steps in 'How do I add a Kisi Group to an Optix plan?'