- Tap the Calendar icon
- Select Book a room
- Select the date you want to book
- Tap the 'Filters' bar to adjust the start time, end time, and capacity of your booking
- Select a room from the list by tapping the image
Note: The green "2+ hour" bar in the bottom left corner indicates that the room is available for the next 2+ hours. If the room was currently unavailable, the bar would be red and show the next time the room would be available (i.e. 2:00pm).
- Select the number of hours you want to use the space for. Use the sliders to adjust the start time, end time, and duration of your booking.
Note: Shaded space (such as before 11:15am in the screenshot below) indicates that the room isn't available, either because the time has passed or the room is already reserved.
- You can add invitees and choose a plan (if you have been assigned any)
- When you're satisfied, tap Confirm booking and you will receive a confirmation email
Note: Your invitees will also receive an email notifying them of the booking, even if they don't have an Optix account.