There are two different methods for editing/canceling a room booking, depending on whether or not the booking has already begun.
To extend an active booking:
- From any screen of your app, tap the active booking tray (at the bottom of the screen)
- Select Extend booking
- Select the time you'd like to extend your booking until
Note: If there is another meeting which blocks you from extending the booking, you'll see 'Not available', such as the '60 minutes' option in the example above.
- Success! Your booking will be updated
To cancel an active room booking:
- From any screen of your app, tap End (in the active booking tray at the bottom of the screen)
- Tap End booking to confirm
- The unused portion of the booking will be credited back to your account. When you access your past room bookings, you'll see a note next to this booking that it ended early, with the correct ending for the booking
Note: Optix will round to the next 15 minute increment. For example in the cancelled booking below, the booking was cancelled at 12:25pm, resulting in the booking ending at 12:30pm.
To edit or cancel an upcoming room booking:
If your room booking is in the future, you'll edit or cancel the booking from the 'My Room Bookings' section of the app instead.
- Go to the Menu
- Select Room Bookings
- Select the booking you’d like to edit
- To cancel the booking, head to the bottom of the screen and tap Cancel booking. To make changes to the time, duration, or to invite others, tap the Edit icon instead