Up until an invoice is paid, you can modify it to include any additional services and discounts for that billing period. You can also manually remove line items from the invoice (i.e. a user went two hours over their plan usage, resulting in a meeting room charge for 2 hours).
To access a user's invoice:
- Log in to your optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Users from the left-hand menu
- Locate and click on the user
- Scroll down and select the 'Invoices' section on the righthand side panel
- Click View on the invoice that you'd like to edit
To add a new service or to add a discount in dollar amount:
- Click Add service or discount
- If it's a service: Type in a description, quantity, cost per unit (before tax), and the tax rate for the service
- If it's a discount: Type in a description and the discount amount
Note: You can also use this method to offer a full discount if you've agreed to waive the fees on a particular invoice and don't want to void the invoice.
- Click Add to add the service or discount
To instead add a discount onto, modify, or delete a specific line item within the invoice:
- From the main invoice, hover over the line item and click the pencil icon that appears
- Here, you'll be able to modify the charge (either changing the quantity or the unit price), the tax amount, or the description for the line item. To save new changes, click New price in the bottom right. To instead delete the line item from the invoice, click Delete in the bottom left