At this time, Optix does not have any direct integrations with any accounting software. However, it is possible to port over information using .csv exports or by creating a Zap.
Optix has the ability to export your invoice data in a generic .csv file, as well as .csv files formatted for Xero and Zoho.
- Select Invoices from the left-hand menu
- Tick the checkboxes to the left of the invoices you'd like to export. If you'd prefer to export invoice data for all users, instead tick the checkbox next to the word Name at the top of the list
- Click Export data on the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen
- Select which format you'd like (Generic, Zoho-compatible, or Xero-compatible) to start your .csv file download
Automations with certain accounting systems (including Xero, Freshbooks and QuickBooks Online) can be configured via Zapier. When configuring Zaps be sure to use the Optix trigger of 'New invoice payment'.
Here are some examples of Zapier integrations you can set up with Optix and Freshbooks:
- Creating a new Freshbooks sales receipt or Freshbooks invoice when a member pays their Optix invoice
- Add a new Freshbooks online customer when a member is added to the venue
- Creating a bill in Freshbooks when a member pays their invoice
To learn more, visit our Zapier page.