You have the ability to decide whether or not newly added users must input a payment method when they register their account.
- Log into your optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Mobile Apps from the left-hand menu
- Under the User Access section, click the toggle next to 'Require new users to add a payment method' to enable
Note: This will require ALL users to add a payment method, even if they're on a free plan.
If you'd like to manually disable this requirement for certain users (i.e. Users who are on a trial membership or users who are a member of a team and will never pay an invoice), it's easy to do and can be turned back on at any time. To manually disable this requirement for individual users:
- Select Users from the left-hand menu
- Locate the user who you'd like to manually disable auto-payments for, and click their name
- Select Account from the side panel
- Within the 'Payment Method' section, click the toggle next to 'Required' to disable for the user