Note: This FAQ is only for Optix for Enterprise clients that use bluetooth beacons.
As an Optix for Enterprise client, we need access to a floorplan of your venue. The purpose of adding your floorplan to your Optix dashboard allows the Optix Team to configure your beacons and build your heatmap. Ideally this floorplan is saved as a pdf or PNG that has no writing on it. Please save images of each floor of your building as separate images.
To upload your floorplan to Optix:
- Log into your optixapp.com subdomain
- Click Venues & Spaces from the left-hand menu
- Select the venue you'd like to add a floorplan to
- Select the Details tab
- Scroll to bottom of the page to the 'Floors' section
- For each floor of your building. You'll need to upload a floor plan.
- Click Add Floor
- Under 'Floor name' type in a name specific to that floor
- Under 'Floorplan' click Add floorplan image
- Under 'Floor space,' type the unit measurement and amount (i.e. 1000 Sq Feet)
Note: When entering the floorplan width, it's important that you indicate the entire length of the floorplan that is shown in the image. This allows us to generate an accurate scale to properly range the beacons.
- To add an additional floor, click Add floor