- Tap the Menu icon in the upper-left corner
- Select Book a desk
- If you'd like to book a desk immediately through end of day today, proceed directly to step 5
- However if you'd like to book a desk for another day and/or for only a few hours, tap the Date bar at the top of the screen to change to another day and/or adjust the length of time you'll need the desk for. When you've decided on these options, tap done
- When you're ready, choose from one of the available desk groups by tapping it
Note: # of # available indicates how many Optix users have already booked a desk in this group and the capacity of the desk group (i.e. 3 of 5 available would mean that the capacity of the desk group is five and that two other Optix users have already booked desks in this desk group).
- Use the 'Select seats' section to book more than one seat at a time. To book another desk, tap the number of seats you'd like (i.e. in the below example, only 1 of the two available seats has been selected)
- Under 'Cost/plan', you'll be able to verify which plan's allowance this booking will come from
Note: To switch to a different plan or pay for this booking with a one-time invoice instead, tap the name of the plan to bring up the 'Plan selection' screen.
- When you're satisfied, tap BOOK A DESK