In order to provide someone in your organization unlimited access to space (i.e. your venue admins or an IT professional) without incurring charges, you'll need to create a custom plan for them following these instructions:
- Log in to your Optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Plans from the left-hand menu
- Click the blue plus button to create a new plan
- Give your plan a name and description
- Click the blue Add Access/Discount button, and select Hourly bookings
- Ensure the drop down menu under 'Space' shows 'All Spaces'
- Under 'Access/Credit' click where you see 30 to open the drop-down menu. Select Unlimited
- Leave the 'Price' field empty under the Billing preferences section
- When you're satisfied, click Create
You're all set! Now you'll just need to assign the plan to a user.