If you need to change the status of multiple users from 'Active' to 'Inactive,' you can easily do so from the manager's dashboard. Users with a status of 'Inactive' will no longer count towards your active user count and will automatically have their access to log into your venue's mobile app revoked.
However before you're able to deactivate a user in your Optix account, you must first remove any plans from the user's account (learn how to do that by clicking here). When you're ready to deactivate the users:
- Log into your optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Users from the left-hand menu
- Locate the users you'd like to remove, and select the checkboxes next to their names
- Select Change status from the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen
- Click Select a status to open the dropdown menu. Select Set inactive