- Tap the Menu icon in the upper-left corner
- Select Team
- Tap CREATE A TEAM to get started
- Give your team a name, then tap NEXT at the bottom of the screen
- Now, you'll need to add a payment method to your team account. Tap + Add card
- Once you've added payment information, choose whether or not you'd like to enable auto-payments. Tap the slider to turn auto-payments 'on'
- When you're ready, tap NEXT at the bottom of the screen
- Finally, you'll need to add the other users (e.g. your team "members")
Note: Since you are creating the team, you'll begin as the default "team admin," or the designated member of the team responsible for adding payment methods and adding/removing team members. You will have the option to add additional administrators once you begin adding other team members.
- To add another member to your team, tap Add user
- Start typing the name or email address of an Optix user, then tap their name to select
Note: At this time, you will only be able to add team members who your venue admin has already added to your venue's Optix account as users.
- Continue adding new users onto your team by continuing to tap Add user until you've added all of your team's members
- When you're done adding users, tap NEXT at the bottom of the screen
- The final step is to add a photo or team logo. To do this, simply tap the team icon
- You're all set! You will receive an email confirming that you've successfully created your new team, and your venue admin will also receive a notification that your team has been added pending their approval