You can use the 'Free/Busy' feature of the Optix app to schedule a meeting for a time when everyone you'd like to invite to the meeting is available.
Note: At this time, this feature is only available if your venue has a Microsoft Exchange calendar integration enabled.
To schedule a meeting and check the availability of your invitees:
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper-left corner
- Select Schedule a meeting
- Give your meeting a title
- Tap Add invitees to add the other Optix users who will be attending the meeting
Note: Since this feature only works with a calendar integration, you won't be able to add invitees who haven't been added as users to your Optix account. To schedule a meeting with external invitees, use the 'Book a room' section of the app instead.
- Adjust the duration of your meeting by tapping Duration
- When choosing the time of your meeting, the default will be earliest available. If this is your preference, skip to Step #8. If you'd rather schedule the meeting on a specific day in the future, tap When to change
- Scroll to find the day when you'd like to have your meeting instead, then tap OK
- When you've settled on a day for your meeting, tap NEXT at the bottom of the screen
- Select one of the available times
- Select a room for your meeting by tapping and dragging the rooms to the left
- When you've settled on a room, review your meeting details. When you're ready, tap CONFIRM at the bottom of the screen
- You, plus anyone you've invited to your meeting, will receive an email confirmation. You can review the details of your upcoming meeting under the 'My room bookings' section of the app