Before you can start accepting payments in Optix, you must first set up an integration with your payment gateway.
Once you've set up your integration, you'll need to set up your Payment Settings:
- Log into your optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Settings from the left-hand menu
- Select the Payments tab
- Add your tax number and tax rate (which will be added to all of your invoices), if applicable for your venue
- Set your currency
- Choose the date when you'd like your invoices to be sent to your users each month
Note: Once you add your first user to a plan, this chosen billing date will lock.
- Choose whether you'd like to automatically process all invoice payments on their due date
Note: If you leave this disabled, your members will have the option to set their payments to 'manual' or 'auto-pay.'
- Choose whether you'd like to automatically send an email reminder to your users two days before the due date.
- Finally, use the 'Payment instructions' section to include any additional information you'd like to share with your users
Note: The text you enter here will be shown on each of your organization's invoices.