If you assign a plan to a user (i.e. full time hot desk membership) but need to charge them for time already used, you can edit their invoice to reflect this information.
- First, assign the user to a plan. Learn how to do that here
- A prorated invoice will be automatically generated
Note: this prorated invoice will automatically reflect the cost of the plan from today through the last day of the current billing cycle.
- Select Users from the left-hand menu
- Scroll down, locate, and click on the user
- Scroll down and select the 'Invoices' section on the righthand side panel
- Click View on the invoice to open the invoice
- Hover over the Plan line item, then click the pencil icon that appears
- This will open up a pop-up window allowing you to edit the details of that line item. Change the description to reflect the date range for which you're billing and the cost to reflect the updated charge
- Click New price to save your changes
To learn how to modify an invoice to add additional service charges or discounts, click here.